Helping you maintain a healthy, active lifestyle.
IVIG / SCIG Home Infusion
IVIG home infusion is as safe and effective as IVIG given in a hospital or infusion center. Our highly trained and experienced home infusion nurses are trained to administer IVIG treatments in the comfort of your home as ordered by your physician. Our accredited home infusion pharmacy will provide your patients with insurance verification and all of the necessary supplies for each infusion.
At Cottrill’s Pharmacy we are able to provide IVIG/SCIG patients and providers with the necessary coordination of care vital to achieving successful treatment outcomes. Cottrill’s expert patient care team is comprised of Doctors of Pharmacy, Registered Pharmacists, Nurses, Reimbursement Specialists and dedicated Patient Care Coordinators. We are able to offer each and every patient high quality personalized care, ongoing patient evaluation and clinical support including frequent patient follow-up and continual education about their IVIG treatment.
Home infusion therapy benefits patients, providers, and payers – providing patients with clinically appropriate treatment in the comfort and convenience of their own home, improving quality of life and yielding significant cost savings for all involved.
Benefits of Home Infusion
• Scheduled at a time that is convenient for the patient
• Less risk for contracting a virus/infection
• No need to take off of work or school
• More cost effective for patients and insurance companies
• No driving hassles, distance, traffic
• Comfort of personal furnishings and surroundings
All of these equate to better patient compliance.
• 25+ years of Home Infusion Nurse Experience
• Proficient in IV insertion, maintenance of central lines and placement of midline catheters
• Experienced pharmacists with extensive knowledge of all IG products.
• Expert Insurance Qualification & Processing:
• Provide us with your prescription and let Cottrill’s complete a patient benefit investigation
• Experienced Medical Billing Specialists on staff
• Comprehensive Patient Assessment, Education and Training
• Outcomes and adherence tracking
• USP 795 + 797 Compliant compounding
• 24/7 Delivery Service & Clinical Support
While a retail pharmacy is ideal for patients who need common or short-term medications, a specialty pharmacy is designed to provide additional support and cost savings for patients dealing with chronic illnesses and complex medical conditions. Cottrill’s Pharmacy offers a level of personalized care that helps patients and their caregivers better understand and follow their treatment plan in order to improve their health and well-being.
COTTRILL'S PHARMACY, INC
255 Main Street, Arcade, New York 14009
COTTRILL'S SPECIALTY PHARMACY
4919 Ellicott Road, Orchard Park, New York 14127
MON-FRI: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SAT: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
MON-FRI: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
© 2017 Cottrill's Pharmacy. All Rights Reserved. Images on the website are for representative purposes only and do not depict an actual patient.